Spectrum TVE has NBC, but Channels won't pull

Hey Guys, am I understanding this correctly... that if a channel is available on a TVE service, then channels would be able to pull, right? I know not all channels are available on my Spectrum TV app, it is grayed out, but the ones that are available, the ones that I can actually watch on my Spectrum TVE app, the GetChannels app should be able to pull it? I clicked the get local channels experiment box, and it's able to pull abc, fox, and cbs, but it won't pull NBC. It won't pull KCAL either, but this I understand because KCAL is also grayed out on the Spectrum TV app, I can only watch that from home. But the Spectrum TV app does allow me to watch NBC on the road, but Get Channels is not pulling it. Please advise. I'm in southern california btw. Thank you.

NBC has DRMed their family of networks on TVE. DRMed TVE channels are not supported by ChannelsDVR.

Okay, thank you!

And just so you know your options about what you can do about it:

And, I'm not trying to be rude, but I cannot emphasize enough to please use the Search function on this board. As you can see, we're literally nesting links to prior responses, and this last one was just two weeks ago.