SpeedTest Bug?

I was at my Dad's house yesterday and have a couple onn 4K streaming boxes over there. New Google TV one and older Android TV one. I tried running a speedtest to test his network to my server and on both boxes it spit back an error something along the lines of "there's no app installed capable of this" or something along those lines. I've never seen the error before on any device locally or remote. I was in a hurry so didn't investigate further or get the exact error code.

Any clue what that was? Pretty sure the latest Android TV release was on the boxes and latest 12.01.2106 beta server installed on Windows.

May have to install or enable WebView

1 Like

Will give it a shot. One of those units popped up a "low on disk space error" in the top right corner. I'd never seen that before either. Related?

Thanks @tmm1

1 Like

Was over there again yesterday. WebView is enabled and no updates available. Can not perform a speedtest.

I had a very similar issue on my Android phone. Performed a 'clear data' and that fixed it. Will try that on these too the next time I am over there.