Does Channels have a sports overrun feature? I'm trying to schedule a couple of shows I want to record on Sunday. Not sure how much padding I need to set. How does everyone else set your recordings when football games are on and run over into your tv show time slot?
Just set the Michigan football games to record +1 second longer
sorry, couldn't resist. continue on.
I'm new to Channels, but so far I have been able to add time to a single recording and when creating a Pass for multiple recordings of the same sport (NFL). There is a More Options (or Record With Options) selection where you can choose to extend recording time from 10 seconds to 120 minutes.
Very much like UltimateTV was if anyone here remembers that one.
Ouch! That hurt!
Karma is a beeotch, they just lost with 2 seconds remaining. 
Go to the schedule, Edit and add end padding to those scheduled recordings.

To be safe, add 120 minutes end padding.

Yes, and do this for any show that might air after a sporting event 
I'm on iowa central time so I do 2sec early