Sports scrolling

Having issues when scrolling in the “sports” area. It scrolls down but the screen doesn’t follow. Let me know if you need a video if you cannot reproduce the issue. Thanks!

A photo or video would be useful. I’m not sure which screen you’re referring to.

I should have said sports guide section, let me try to get a short clip.

Please check what version of the Channels app is installed.

I’m on beta 10.14.28. I don’t notice it on the main guide but it also does the quick scrolling thing if I scroll quickly. It seems to be sporadic but I got enough in this clip for you to see I think.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArABfBxDpdkugelfnSEYjpAgLZ7zDQ

Thanks that’s very helpful. It doesn’t happen on All channels too?

What version of tvOS is installed?

I’m on tvOS 11.1 beta. I don’t notice it on all channels or had channels but my wife says she’s noticed it there before possibly. She watches more regular live tv than me, I mainly watch sports and recordings. When I do watch live the quick scroll thing generally pops up when I scroll down to the channels that are in the range I watch live so that may prevent this.

There were a couple times earlier it prevented me from seeing the channels at the bottom and I had to scroll up and back down as well.

This should be fixed in the next testflight beta. Please try it when it is released and let me know if it fixes your problem.

Still no joy. Currently looking at a screen with the selected item above what’s listed.

Hmm. Can you access the TestFlight previous builds and try build 10.6.250 to see if it has the bug.

This seems to be the same issue djcastaldo was describing. I’ve seen it as well, in the store version of Channels, but a force quit and restart resolved the problem.

I was having this issue all day yesterday so I know it was easily reproduced then. With the build you told me to try I cannot get this to occur. That build let’s me scroll no problem.

1 Like

Please try the latest TestFlight beta and let me know if the issue is fixed or not.

cc @djcastaldo also

Anyone have a chance to try the latest beta and see if this is fixed?

I am on latest beta and haven’t had any issues yet.

1 Like

Seems solid so far, won’t know 100% until Saturday when all the football games are on. That’s when I do most of my scrolling through those guides.

1 Like