"Start from the beginning" dumb question

Seems like a very basic dumb question and I promise I have searched for this and couldn't find the answer.

When you select a recording to playback and the "Start from the beginning |>" button pops up on the screen what are you meant to do to activate it? If I press either OK or Play/Pause on my remote it simply pauses playback. I'm not sure if the triangle "play" symbol in the pop up is meant to represent that you have to hit the play button (which I don't have on my remote, only Play/Pause) or just hit OK/Select to activate it. Running client on Nvidia Shield.

Pressing ok/select is supposed to click the button

That's what I thought should happen but OK on my system just does pause/play toggle even with the start from beginning prompt on screen. It is mapped via Flirc so maybe I've mapped it to the wrong command but it seems to work fine in other circumstances.

OK, I've found the problem if anyone else comes across this problem and is using Flirc.

Experimenting with ADB there are a couple of, maybe more, different commands that are basically Enter/OK/Select

66 --> "KEYCODE_ENTER"
23 --> "KEYCODE_DPAD_CENTER"

Because the specific Flirc Channels controller doesn't work fully (Flirc are actively working on a fix btw) I hade been mapping my remote mostly direct to keyboard commands and had mapped OK to the Enter button which is the 66 code. That had worked so far in every instance except for the Start from the Beginning feature.

I have just remapped OK to the DPAD-CENTER (Wrong spelling but I'll let it go as I realise I am in a minority here!) and now the Start from the Beginning works fine.

While on the subject, the display of the "Start form the beginning |>" message on screen was confusing to a newbie. Having the Play symbol in it made me feel I should hit the Play button (which I don't have on my remote). If it said "Press OK/Select to Start from the beginning" I feel it would be a lot clearer.