Start recording late for TVE?

As most know - TVE typically run about a minute off of actual airtime’s. This is no issue for the end of a show as there is padding that can be added. On the front of the show currently there is just “start X early”. Could we have options to start X late? Most of our shows run off of passes - so it would be nice to be able to setup a pass to record starting 1min late and stop 1 min late to more closely match when the show is actually airing on TVE

This would be awesome. You might want to move this into feature requests. I have always wanted this as well.

Done @slampman

Not sure what TVE stations you are recording, but for me, they start on time. I still add a 1min start record before padding anyways,
Maybe your server clock is not accurate.

On many streams such as tve, iptv, etc there is typically a 30sec-1min delay real time for them. It just means all recordings have 30sec-1min of the previous show before the actual show starts. Would like to cut that off.

I maybe have seen that a few times, but rarely.
I also use commercial detect, and on almost all cases, if there is any leader before the recorded show starts, it skips it. so maybe I have not noticed.