Status Dashboard

I would like to suggest adding a status dashboard.

In the process of setting up a new OTA antenna, there were some channels with weak signals. When I looked at the recording details in the web, there was an errors message about the quality of the recording. If I had not looked at the recording details, I would not have ever seen this.

I would like to suggest that adding a status dashboard that would collect all errors message in one place. When a message is added, an icon could be displayed on the main screen alerting you to check the status page for the error and then reset the status indication.

This page could collect all errors: informational, recording quality, critical, fatal, etc.

It’s not exactly what you’re looking for but if recordings are interrupted or have quality issues this is often indicated in the client interface.

Only if you click on the episode. Otherwise, you do not know that there was a problem until you go to watch it.

What client are you using? On Apple TV there are badges that show up even in list views.

Android

These badges are available on the Android client now in beta, and will be available in a release soon.