Strange TV Everywhere Behavior

Weird one this, but I was using 2 tv's to watch Fox Sports 1 via Fios Tv Everywhere (Because this channel is DRM protected). I was using this to watch baseball broadcast but on one TV it played fine, and on the other the stream 'source' looked to be subject to a location blackout - everything but the commercials was blacked out (picture came back for commercials) and the commercials themselves were different to the stream on the other TV where no blackout was taking place.

This was very frustrating, so is there a fix or explanation for this? One TV is a Hisense running Google TV, while the other was a TCL, running Android TV. The TCL was the one with the issue.

Do you have Stream 4K and HDR via TV Everywhere enabled under advanced settings? The FS1 playoffs have been broadcast in 4k HDR, perhaps the tcl can’t handle it.

I figured it out..... one TV was using an old Channels DVR source, so I suspect it was grabbing a different stream somehow. Looks like the same stream now they're on the same server.