Strangest tuning issues to HDHomeRun

UPDATE
I've upgraded to the HDHR Connect Quattro and not having this issue anymore. Must be some compatibility issue between the old connect and channels.

Hi All,

I'm having the strangest issue that I think I have isolated down to the channels app. For context I running a HDHomeRun Connect, APTV 4K, iPhone, iPad all with latest software. Checked the HomeRun is up to date too. I've done another set up for some friends using the HDHR Connect Quattro and no issue there so I am assuming this is unique to Channels and the HDHR Connect.

The HDHR has two tuners, tuner 0 and tuner 1. Channels App defaults to tuner 1 first and then tuner 0 from what I have discovered and this is where the issue begins. I am getting a 'Weak Signal' error on all devices but only when Channels is the first to tune in and it defaults to Tuner 1.

If I tune in using the HDHR app or Plex it goes to Tuner 0 and works, I then tune in with another device using the HDHR app, it goes to Tuner 1 and it works. I can even tune in using Channels and as there is another device streaming on Tuner 0 it goes to Tuner 1 (as it would anyway with Channels by default) and it works. Oddly if I use two devices on the Channels app and tune in at the same time, they fill Tuners 0 and 1 simultaneously and work.

The HDHR logs are saying this:
20210115-19:39:14 Tuner: tuner1 tuning 6 ITV2 (t8dvbt:514MHz-8325)
20210115-19:39:19 HTTP: rejecting request from 192.168.1.217 - no video data
20210115-19:39:19 Tuner: tuner1 http stream ended (requested time reached)

The issue seems to be isolated to tuning into Tuner 1 first. As long as tuner 0 is used first or at the same time then everything works. I've used this set up in the past but not for 8 months due to moving etc but it used to work great.

Anyone have any idea what's going on or how to fix this so Channels will work straight away?

Thanks,