Stream Link Show on Web, not Android

So I've been cleaning up/setting up/converting Stream Links for everything and have been running into this odd issue. Here you can see on the Web Animaniacs (2020) is available:

The Stream Links work just fine as expected. However, on anything Android (CCWGTV, TS4K+, Phone), this and many other programs do not appear:

I cannot figure out a rhyme or reason for which shows show up and which ones don't. I'm not sure if this is happening with Movies or not because I have not looked that closely yet, but it may. During my troubleshooting, I removed all TV Stream Links, ran a Prune, let it sit for a half a day, confirmed everything was cleared out on Android and Web, and then re-added all Stream Links. I ended up exactly where I was before. That makes me think this must be server side, but I have no idea what to clear out that may be flagged.

I am currently running Server Version 2021.03.16.1916 and all of the Android apps are up to date (non-Beta or Alpha, although I checked in Beta once and it was the same).

Kids shows on Android are not listed under All Shows. This is a known issue.

Oh, I turned off Library so I never even thought to look under a different part; I always just go to "TV" directly.

What marks a show as a "kids" show? I didn't mark it that way in my Library:

Assuming this comes from the metadata somewhere, but it looks rather inconsistent. In the example above Animal Showdown is showing just fine, and I would think that would be labeled "Kids" as well. Is there a way for me to delete this flag or the backend or get Android to ignore it (even just as an option)?

See previous discussion in Missing Kids TV Shows in the Android App