"Stream Not Available" Error

I'm receiving the error on the Olympic Channel (6160) as well as MLB (6193). As far as I can tell, these are the only channels with that error. Running server version 2021.03.26.1742.

1 Like

I would recommend submitting diagnostics from the DVR server if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Olympics is fixed on prerelease.

1 Like

I'm having the same problem on MLB, Olympics, and SNY. I submitted diagnostics yesterday when I was trying to record SNY 53553782-d0c3-4859-ab09-84032543c09a

@tmm1 What does 'fixed on prerelease' mean?

I figured it out and it's fixed for me using 2021.03.27.1729 on my Pi 4 . For anyone else using Pi, you need to click and hold the check for update button in the 'Status' section not the 'Operating System portion of the Settings screen. (That's different from my previous Win 10 machine!)

For the record, in the past, it has always been press and hold the Check for Update button, to get pre-release version of the server.

There was an update only in recent times, (within the last few months) for the server where they added selection drop down to choose pre-release or stable.

The Pi image has two things, that you can update, the OS, and the DVR server.

Only the DVR server, has the selection option.
Not sure if they will add such selection to the OS update button.
Don't think it it really necessary, as that part is not updated nearly as often.
Where as, there often is multiple pre-releases made per day for the DVR server.

I am seeing the same thing on MLB Network and on version
2021.03.30.0356. Tried to view it on my Apple TV app and here on my desktop, and the ATV just says "Stream not Available" and the Desktop viewer just says "reconnecting." Any other ideas?

As has been stated before, MLB Network now requires a separate and additional login on top of your TVE credentials. This setup is not compatible with Channels, so the channel was removed.

MLB Network is no longer supported.