Stream through webplayer constantly stopping

I have a kind of "command center" while working from home and keeping up to date with the news. I have four computers feeding into a monitor that can display all four at once. Is there a way to have the webplayer continue playing when a show is over? It seems to stop once a specific show is finished, unlike the Apple TV app that will keep playing the channel. Then I have to go and refresh everything and start it playing again. Is there a way to get around this limitation?

Please submit diagnostics from the Help tab

Just did. Thanks.

8f02cd29-d645-4032-8a84-8f2d5d3e134f

Is it expected behavior from the web app to stop once a show is over?

No, it is never supposed to stop.

Ok thanks. I submitted diagnostics before, but I will again as soon as I notice it again the next time. Another quick question. Is there a way to make the web app default to showing closed captions?

2c0ad7a1-4f7f-40ba-ab54-06253ae6c0e4

CNN stream froze

What browser are you using? Can you try a different one?

One stream just stopped, and that was Chrome on Windows 10. I just tried with Edge and Firefox, and the video wouldn't even play smoothly. It's not on a powerful computer so I was actually surprised it worked so well in Chrome. The Chrome stream plays perfectly other than when it will stop after playing for a random amount of time. It goes fine for over an hour at times. The other streams are on Mac minis with Chrome. I switched it to Safari and will see what happens.

It seems to be a Chrome issue for me. On MacOS the stream continues fine using Safari. On my underpowered Windows 10 machine the only browser that will play the stream smoothly is Chrome, but it will stop at some point. It seems like it stops at the end of a program, but I can't be sure. It's something I will have to deal with at this point I guess because I can't say it isn't because of the specs of the computer itself. However, it does happen on three different computers running MacOS with the latest version of Chrome, so there seems to be an issue there.