Stremium 4 providers = unlimited providers? SMH

The people that developed the platform didn't ask the services before adding the ability to access service.
They got in trouble.
The group that owns that platform is now broke and who knows.
I would love to have their technology to add to channels.

Really?

1 Like

Well the group formed years ago and has yet to do anyting.
Sure glad i don't rely on the platform.
I would rather have channels DVR.

channels needs to integrate drm or at least mpd format.

Stremium doesn't do DRM.
SiliconDust DVR doesn't record and play DRM.

I wouldn't count on it happening.
Stremium doesn't support DRM either.
I do agree. The more TVE changes operation and people have to manually learn how to set tings up, the more of a nitch product it will become.

HDHR does play Cable Card DRM but does not record.

1 Like

The firmware update is coming for DRM but i wouldn't hold my subreath waiting for DRM support on network tuners.

We haven’t found people who can give us many examples yet:

We're asking: what non-DRM live mpd streams do you actually stream?

Reproductor M3U8 - HLS + DASH Player

is there any non DRM streams out there? I think just about everything.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Reproductor M3U8 - HLS + DASH Player will allow both mpd and hls to play.

1 Like

Can you please provide any specific examples of live mpd streams that work with this?

2 Likes
  1. Low Latency Chunked Single-Bitrate, AVC, and AAC: Video 30fps at 1200, 600, and 300kbps. Audio 48kHz 48kbps
  2. 10-bit UHD SDR Live profile mpd: ../DASHed/2b/11/MultiRate.mpd generated by GPAC
  3. Switching across adaptation set – With switching element:
    manifest.mpd generated by GPAC
  4. AVC, Multi-Resolution Multi-Rate, Live profile, SegmentTimeline mpd: https://dash.akamaized.net/dash264/TestCases/2c/qualcomm/1/MultiResMPEG2.mpd
  5. AVC, Multi-Resolution Multi-Rate, Live profile, upto 1080p mpd: /home/elkhatib/Documents/dash264/TestCasesHD/2b/qualcomm/ED_2Sec_MultiRes_HighProf/MultiResMPEG2.mpd generated by GPAC
  6. AVC, Single-Resolution Multi-Rate, Live profile mpd: /home/elkhatib/Documents/dash264/TestCases/1b/qualcomm/1_BBB_2Sec_MainProf/MultiRate.mpd generated by GPAC
2 Likes

Went ahead and tried the ImAleeexx/streamlink-drm and this was unsuccessful in drm decryption (tried PBS and a couple DRM'd streams from Fubo)

I will locate it but i am told you need at ffmpeg v5

1 Like

https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg-Builds/releases/download/latest/ffmpeg-master-latest-linux64-gpl.tar.xz