Submit Diagnostics Broken

On v2021.09.03.1915, clicking Submit Diagnostic Logs on the Support > Troubleshooting page results in the loading spinner showing for ~45 seconds, before seemingly timing out and hiding the spinner (and no Submission ID is shown). The following errors show up in the server log as soon as the button is clicked:

[DIAG] Could not package /providers/playon/library: 404 Not Found
[DIAG] Could not find file: channels-comskip-controller.log: open channels-comskip-controller.log: The system cannot find the file specified.

and then after ~45 seconds, the following shows up in the Web Console:

globals.js:55 POST http://x.x.x.x:8089/diagnostics 503 (Service Unavailable)
(anonymous) @ globals.js:55
c @ runtime.js:63
(anonymous) @ runtime.js:293
(anonymous) @ runtime.js:118
p @ bundle.js:417
i @ bundle.js:417
(anonymous) @ bundle.js:417
(anonymous) @ bundle.js:417
(anonymous) @ globals.js:33
submitDiagnostics @ Troubleshooting.js:39
s @ react-dom.production.min.js:14
p @ react-dom.production.min.js:14
(anonymous) @ react-dom.production.min.js:14
A @ react-dom.production.min.js:15
it @ react-dom.production.min.js:52
at @ react-dom.production.min.js:51
st @ react-dom.production.min.js:52
pt @ react-dom.production.min.js:56
R @ react-dom.production.min.js:287
Q @ react-dom.production.min.js:19
qt @ react-dom.production.min.js:70
Zt @ react-dom.production.min.js:69
t.unstable_runWithPriority @ scheduler.production.min.js:19
za @ react-dom.production.min.js:122
O @ react-dom.production.min.js:287
Kt @ react-dom.production.min.js:68

globals.js:62 POST /diagnostics Service Unavailable

(I am not using the PlayOn integration)

Please try again with v2021.09.03.1959

Not working yet, but a different error appeared in the server log:

[ERR] Diagnostics submission failed: Put "https://s3.XXXX.amazonaws.com/diagnostics.channelsdvr.cloud/f8b12d39-dcd0-406f-a3ee-edc76ead06dd/dvr.hls.detailed.log?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=YYYY%2F20210903%2FXXXX%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20210903T202626Z&X-Amz-Expires=900&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=content-encoding%3Bcontent-type%3Bhost&X-Amz-Signature=ZZZZ": context deadline exceeded (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)

and the same error in the Web Console as before.

I also noticed the diagnostic checks are no longer done every reload (they seem to be cached i.e., appeared immediately), and I instead watched them show up one-by-one in the server log only after the submit button was clicked.

Seems like something is up with your internet connection to Amazon S3. Maybe your firewall is blocking stuff, or DNS/VPN are causing interference. Have not seen this before.

That is possible, although I did try accessing https://s3.XXXX.amazonaws.com/diagnostics.channelsdvr.cloud/ directly yesterday (within a minute of one of the failed submissions) in the browser and it responded just fine to the GET request with the expected "Access Denied" message. The system firewall has always allowed Channels DVR through, and I don't use a VPN on the server. The Troubleshooting page had all green checks as usual. I do have my router's DNS server set to Cloudflare, so maybe they were having issues yesterday.

I tried again a couple times after rebooting yesterday, but no change.
Then I tried again today (now on v2021.09.03.2036 if it matters) and it worked! Maybe there are some clues in the diagnostics?

6251c13a-9ae5-4ac9-bd4f-5468b3149aa9