Sundance TVE

I cant seem to get Sundance through TVE on YouTubeTV. Odd thing is the error indicates HDHomeRun timeout!

Check the release notes for the pre-release version of the server. That was addressed recently (fixing Sundance).

Thank you. I see it now and fixed my problem.

1 Like

Sundance and AMC are gone today.

Upgrade the latest stable release of Channels.
After upgrade click manage line-up and Click scan.
Scroll down to Sundance and click rescan.
Do the same thing for AMC.
I had to rescan AMC yesterday.

Apologies that I didn't explain clearer.
I received login/stream limit exceeded errors for Sundance and AMC and (I think IFC).
I was running pre-release from a couple days ago. I then upgraded to the latest stable release and did a complete rescan. The Sundance, WE!, IFC, and AMC channels completely disappeared. I then updated to the latest pre-release today and did a full scan with no change. A scan shows, "Sling TV does not provide TVE access to SUNDANCE." Not sure if this is Sling dropping more TVE or Channels, but I thought I would mention it since others have posted in this thread and it had been working.

Can you login and stream from their live website using your Sling credentials?
Sundance

AMC

I don't think Sling was ever an option for logging in to either website. It just worked. It definitely isn't now. Not complaining as I always knew it would go away some day... I added them in ADBtuner and I will move on with life.