Synology NAS - Docker Help

I just successfully transfered drives to new NAS. But Channels will not open now, likely because the new NAS has a different IP than the old one. What is best way to address that? Note - since drives were migrated to new NAS, it has the same DNS name, but different IP. And NAS has a setting option to internally/manually change IPv4

Go to router and allocate IP of old NAS to new one? If so, just assign it, and restart the NAS? Or is there a way to change Channels to new NAS IP? Or do I have to reload Channels maybe? Or maybe there is another way I am not aware of...? Thanks!

Most likely this

You can make a dhcp reserved IP address for your new nas on your router. A change in IP address shouldn't affect running Channels DVR.

I reserved old IP, but still had to reinstall Channels and restore a backup. Was easy. All works fine. Now to figure out this "docker thing." lol. Do you have a link to a "how to" page to create and setup the new channel sources via Container Mgr in Synology? Like where/how to run the command to create new playlists? I don't understand how a command is an image? Thanks.

If you don't understand docker and don't want to spend the time to learn it, I recommend using this.

You just have to install one docker container, Portainer, and it will do the rest.
The instructions are in his first post.
Follow-up in that topic if any questions.

I have installed Portainer. Not doing Olive Tin yet (since I am already overwhelmed). Do you have a link on how to use Portainer, for example, to install the Samsung TV image created recently? I need step-by-step (like where to run the command, and if I need to create container/image or both before. I am not a programmer.) Also, I do see the Samsung image in Synology Container lookup. Same thing? Settings for adding?

Create a stack for it in Portainer using bnhf's compose statement and environment variables

Learn how to use your tool of choice (Portainer or Docker Compose or Docker command line)