Synology question

I was in the process of transferring Channels from a Mac mini to my Synology (DSM 7.2) when my router bit the dust. I bought a new faster Asus and as I found out later, the Asus default is 198.162.50.xxx (my old router was 192.168.86.xx and now my Channels on the Synology has the old IP addresses for the devices and the new IP address for the server. Same with the MAC Mini version. I had to one by one change the IP address of each device with Channels and now the Mac is running OK again. On a side note, the Asus AX router is blasting fast and 4K movies run without a hitch and streaming services like Netflix just pop on the screen. Wow!!

When I got to the point where I was ready to move to the NAS from the Mac, my none of my devices could find Channels on the NAS.

That's when I noticed the IP address on the NAS was still the old router IP addresses even though the server itself was the new IP address of the NAS but I couldn't find a way around it. I still had the MAC version in service - do I need to shut down the Mac Channels to install on another server? I suspect my problem lies with the IP address of the devices trying to access the NAS Channels.

I noticed the NAS has two IP addresses for the NAS Channels and I tried them both to no avail from the devices. If I run LIVE TV on the NAS Channels it works. I just can't link in the remote devices.

I'm wondering if a new backup of the Mac and restore on the NAS would do the trick? I did a backup on the Mac but couldn't figure out how to restore on the NAS. Do I have to delete and start over?

Have you rebooted your NAS after the router change?
What was your NAS set to in the network settings for each nic card , DHCP or static IP?
Make sure the NAS IP is in the new subnet of your new router - 198.162.50.xxx

The NAS was rebooted and is working fine as is everything else on the network. The Channels on the NAS was created by restoring from backup before the change in routers. As such, all the clients have the old IP addresses (when I click the CLIENTS tab) --- The same thing happened with the Mac version of Channels, but I was able to one-by-one change the clients IP addresses and the MAC version is working fine now.

I think I should shut down the Mac version to access the NAS version?

Glad everyting worked out.
I love using my NAS for hosting applications.
The device works great for all my needs.

Ah...got it. Have you tried to make a more recent back-up from the MAC version that is now using your new subnet? That may do the trick as you indicated, appears the old backup has the old subnet.