T-Mobile TVE "No Login Form Found"

If you're having problems, you need to submit diagnostics and email support. Posting logs here is not useful.

Well, technically it was helpful to others. I get it though. Thanks for the help in here. I’ll submit now.

Thank you Channels Team.

Using Beta Version 2021.01.21.1802

I was able to set as a source and acquire the TVE channels for T-Vision in my package. (129) Live+ is my package.

I appreciate your support.

Thanks,
GJC

Thanks for posting your success gjcamp. I updated to the new prerelease 1802, and now it works! Some of the channels aren’t authorizing, but at least I’m finally getting past the initially TVE authorization pages.

These are the channels that still do not work for me:

Discovery
Food Network
Animal Planet
HGTV
TLC
Travel
Investigation Discovery
DIY
Cooking
Science

Has anyone using T-Mobile Tvision been able to get these to work? Thanks

Please email me a HAR file from Chrome incognito logging into watch.hgtv.com and watching.

I just emailed my HAR to support.

Hi,

I just e-mailed my HGTV HAR log to support as well. Thanks

1 Like

I was having an issue as well, previous ticket included support files, ef98fe1f-9eee-4e30-9217-442102542433

Updated to Beta 2021.01.24.1630 and now it doesn't authenticate any channels.

Scratch that, it wouldn't take my new password. Once I rebooted, it accepted the password, and loaded most channels. Those listed by mikefromnj are still not working.

Should we send HAR files for each of the channels failing to authorize, or just the one for HGTV, since they’re the same login?

nevermind, I didn't have my phone number formatted correctly

I gave up on the T-Mobile integration and switched to Philo. $20 vs $10 for T-Mobile’s “Vibe” but it brings in a few more channels (including the Discovery brand), and it pairs perfect with my Spectrum Stream. The Channels DVR team has been awesome at pushing some updates to try to fix the glitch with T-Mobile but I give up at this point.

I have Philo, but if I can save $10 I would do it. If I can get the TV Everywhere stuff to work I will make switch.

1 Like

now I feel like giving up too. Was able to manually rescan Hallmark and it worked. Ran into errors for HGTV & other so I uninstalled as source. Rescanned and it lost 4 regional sports channels. Uninstalled and rescanned and now it won't authorize me at all. So I can't add it back

Understand why, but every new user seems to do this to get a TVE source working.
Remove source and re-add.

Sometimes it works, other times it leads to problems, depending on the provider.

What I've found is that if you can add the TVE source to Channels, even if it only gets a few channels. it's best to update to the latest pre-release version of Channels DVR Server and then try to rescan those channels that fail, one at a time. If that fails after running the latest pre-release, then post here for help.

And look in the topic for your TVE Provider on the forum. Problem is there are posts all over the place, so it's hard to follow for a specific Provider. In the case of T-Mobile, that topic hasn't been added to the TVE category because there are too many topics on it to combine them.

Yeah I read alot of different threads on similar problems. Went to the pre-lease and re-scanned. Last option was to remove and rescan. So I'm a spot where it won't go past log in screen.

I totally get this is brand new. So I actually will stop T-mobile for now and let the developers figure out T-mobiles set up. When that happens I'lll try again

1 Like

I read whatever posts I could find; removed and added several times; updated prerelease (and check several times a day); individually rescan channels, but no luck. Originally, T-Mobile wouldn’t get past the login screen, but the developers made some changes and it works with the exception of the same handful of channels no one else can get to work. Like kwed, I’ll let give it another shot down the road, but I’ve cancelled T-Mobile for now.

1 Like

I know that some times the devs on this forum don't respond and you wonder what's going on.

Believe me, been here for a couple years and still know it.

I have a few posts that were never responded to and it makes you wonder if your post was written with invisible ink.

You hear Crickets in response...

I heard a rumor that they're listening to all the posts on this forum, but are too busy developing new things (hopefully not like Plex) to respond to them all for some reason.

It would be nice to have a conversation or get feedback, but I guess they're getting too busy to do that.

Meanwhile I just plug along enjoying the benefits of Channels DVR. I can CANCEL at any time.

1 Like

I'm using a Synology NAS to run the Channels DVR and I cannot add T-Mobile as a source. I set up Channels DVR on my Windows PC and had no problem adding T-Mobile. Worked on the first try. It added 120+ channels. The problem for me is that I don't want to use my computer for the DVR.

Did it add the Discovery brands though that none of us can get it to add?