Tablo keeps disappearing from Channels

My Channels DVR, installed on my Synology NAS, detects my Tablo and I'm able to use it to record shows and watch live local TV.
However, after a few days the Tablo disappears from Channels. I have to rescan and re-add it to my sources.
Anyone have any ideas what's going on?
My Synology is wired to my router but my Tablo connects via WiFi as it is in another room.
My house is pretty small too.

I see you asked the same question here

Does your Tablo have a DHCP Reserved IP address from your router?
If not, maybe its IP address is changing when its DHCP lease renews.

Also, Tablo support is only available in prerelease versions, so if you're on the stable release you need to update prerelease.

My Tablo does have a reserved IP address, set in my router. I had to do that to enable remote access outside my network.

How do I know if I'm on a stable release and how do I update to prerelease, if necessary.
To be clear my Tablo seems to work fine in Channels for a while but it always disappears after a few days to a week. or so.

Pre-Release access for DVR subscribers

Thank you. I upgraded to the prerelease version. I'll see if the Tablo sticks.

Unless there's a different cause, I'm guessing that when a stable version was released and your DVR server updated automatically that it disabled Tablo functionality since it's currently only supported in prerelease versions.

Here's when the last 5 stable versions were released that your DVR automatically updated to.
Version 2023.01.23.1746
Version 2023.01.21.0716
Version 2023.01.06.1553
Version 2023.01.06.0123
Version 2022.11.15.1908

Mine says it currently on 2023.01.24.2005

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.