Tablo quad

I’m using a quad with no external hard drive but I did register the device so still getting guide free My recordings seem to be ok but I always get an error with my tablo ip address stating I have “no space left on device”. Also about once every hour I get a no connection error when watching live tv. Is there anything I can do to resolve these 2 problems

Sounds like the drive attached to your shield dvr is running out of space

It’s only at 7% so maybe it’s going bad. I did find some new folders on drive called found.001, found.002, and found.003

I switched my server to a different nvidea shield and all my problems went away

I spoke too soon. My problems came back again with my other shield also running low on memory even though I had deleted every app or uninstalled all updates on apps I couldn’t delete so Costco had a M2 mini Mac on sale with 8gb ram and 256ssd drive. I installed channels server and it gave me a message that it had to disable going to sleep but since I’m new to Mac I’m not sure how to double check that. Then I loaded channels app and tried to record a tveverywhere channel and it failed because it needed Google chrome installed and the I tried to record a ota channel with my tablo tuner and it failed because it needed a external hard drive attached to tablo. Now everything seems to be running smooth. I really appreciate the Apple developer since it gave me solutions for my problems where as I had to keep guessing on my shield. As far as I’m concerned android sucks I also hooked up a Samsung T7 drive to the usb4 port. It rocks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.