TBS Last night

Hello, last night I ran into a weird problem with the TBS feed. I wasn’t able to tune into the baseball game until about the 8th inning, the guide on the Channels App showed that there was only about 30 minutes left in the broadcast (I know live sports can go longer). But, when I clicked to watch the channel it did not ask if I wanted to watch live or anything, it just started at the 1st inning. I couldn’t scrub to the live point in the timeline, etc. I do have a DVR, but I was not DVR’ing this game (sorry, NYY or A’s fans). Just wondering if this is weirdness that has been experienced before or should I check with SD folks?

Thanks

What do you mean you couldn’t tune in? What happened when you tried?

If you weren’t DVRing the channel and you just tuned in live, then you were seeing what was on the stream. Maybe the game was delayed or maybe you’re getting the wrong feed from them (west coast feed instead of east coast?).

Sorry, poor wording on the “Tune into”, what I should have said was:

I didn’t start watching baseball game until about the 8th inning, the guide on the Channels App showed that there was only about 30 minutes left in the broadcast (I know live sports can go longer).

When I went to watch it the guide data said about only 30 minutes was left in the broadcast. The game was not delayed as I was following updates on the MLB phone app. When I got home and selected the TBS channel the game started at the beginning (but the guide showed 30 minutes left). Does that make sense?

So the guide data didn’t match up. Is that still the case today?

We don’t have any control over what is coming down the video stream. If you tuned in live its just showing you what’s coming from their servers, so its best to ask them. (I assume you’re talking about HDHR Premium TV).

Yes, that is what I am asking. I wasn’t sure how much control you had. Thanks,