I am getting "adobe.pendingLogout reason=34764" on these two channels. Anybody else having problems with these channels? They are some of my favorite channels. Fortunately, they still work fine in Directv and the WatchTCM app.
Hi Michael, these are our favorites, too. I just checked and both TCM (6039) and TCMP (6040) are working through TVE authentication using our DTV credentials.
I have had authentication problems in the past. You might try rescanning through the DVR GUI.
If you haven't already, you may add a second DTV source using your same credentials. I have both DirecTV and DirecTV Stream as TVE sources. My thinking is that if one fails to authorize, maybe the other will still work.
Just checked and they are working with TVE. I’ve had issues with those before.
Directv Stream
Edit: Update to prerelease and try again.
Yes, I added Directv Stream and they authorized just fine. Seems strange they don't authorize the same channels. Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

