TCM West guide data

Is there an option for TCM West when "searching all lineups" and adding it manually? I see a list of TCM options but not for the west version specifically. Channels like TBS have a separate option for a Pacific feed. Thanks.

For my Xfinity cable sub in CA (Pacific time) it uses this.
Turner Classic Movies HD
callSign:"TCMHD"
stationId:"64312"

I think TCM only has an Eastern feed. At least appears that way on their website schedule.

Thanks. I am in the east, and that feed works as expected. I am trying to get the west feed to also work, but no luck with the guide data. I tried creating its own source, and using a west coast zip, but that doesn't work, and I don't see a specific tcm west option. The movies are the same with a 3 hour delay, so it isn't really a huge deal. I may just remove the provider and go manual, and use it if I see a movie I like already started, I can record the west feed. Maybe a better workaround exists, but I don't know. Thanks again.

1 Like

How are you getting a west coast feed?
All I see here is the one east coast feed on channel 6039.

But I do see both East and West here.
https://www.tcm.com/watchtcm/livestream

There is no guide data for the west coast feed

1 Like

LOL. I know that now. I guess no workaround exists. Using a west coast zip screws up the guide, since I am in the east. I just removed all providers, and I can just record manually for that rare time I miss the beginning of a movie, and want a redo. Thanks.

No option to create your own guide from the East Coast one? Just add a 3-hour offset to all programs.

I guess it's simple on paper but obviously I don't know the technical details in the Channels code. :grin:

There should be a way to shift EPG per channel in minutes. I have an online feed 8 minutes behind OTA broadcast. How to schedule anything to record remains a mystery.

This is supported now.

1 Like

I don't seem to see TCM Pacific in the manual dropdown list of channels for epg?

It's not in the list. You can use est data and add three hours

Thanks. Is that a new setting that I can't seem to find?

1 Like

Not a setting, it's a tag that goes in your m3u
Add a tvg-shift tag to the m3u EXTINF line for the channel to shift the EPG 3 hours later, like this

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="TCMWest" tvc-guide-stationid="64312" tvg-id="TCMWest" tvg-name="TCMWest" tvg-shift="+3",TCM West
https://...

Thanks a lot. Working great.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.