Teams in Sports Thumbnails

Hi, I am an avid sports fan, and I find that the way you currently do thumbnails for sports on “on now” tab is just “college football” or NFL with a generic logo. Is it at all possible to read further into the data and create a more specific thumbnail which would say the names of the teams or their logos? As it is right now I have to use the guide or know that my team plays on CBS.

Thanks

I’d like to resurrect this request now that March Madness is about here. Six tiles with “college basketball” means switching to guide view or hunting until the desired game is found.

Hmm, if you’re a DVR user it should be showing the name of the teams on the On Now tab. Are you seeing otherwise under the basketball logo?

Here's a screenshot of the On Now section of the web ui. I believe the ATV On Now is the same, although I'm not at home to check for sure. Would be nice to see the team info with the tiles and not have to click each tile to see which game it represents.

This looks like a bug in the web UI. The ATV should not have the same issue.

The ATV UI shows more than “College Basketball”, for example the Duke vs NC game shows “ACC Tournament: Duke vs. N…”, but the icon is still the generic NCAA Basketball logo. Come tournament time this may prove a bit difficult to read as 2/3 of the title will be NCAA Tournament. I think the request is that the logo include the teams in the thumbnail, which would be fantastic.

The request was for the teams in the image, but I will say it is better now that I can see most of the information in the subtitle.

Anymore I only browse using the down swipe during live tv. In that view I can see the thumbnail and the information about the game.

I just noticed that this has been impemented. I am not sure how long ago but thanks!