Text List of Recorded shows

Is a text list of recordings planned for Android TV? It takes too many clicks to get to a recording to see the show description because of thumbnail view. I love the guide - its simple and lots of info on the screen. A simple list of recordings, similar to how the guide is presented, then click on a show to see all recordings for that show, including descriptions on same view would allow more info to be shown on the screen inherently reducing clicks and the need to scroll more. The elimination of the show logo gives more space to show description info. This is one feature from Tivo that I like better that Channels DVR. I otherwise really like Channels DVR.

There is an updated interface coming at some point. It's in beta on Apple devices at the moment - the Beta forum may have screenshots. No idea when it will make it to Android TV though.

We need something like this for Fire TV also. Finding recordings either from the Recordings or Guide is really clunky, especially once you start collecting very many of them.