Text list of recordings

While the pictures of the recordings are nice. It actually makes it more difficult to navigate as much of the time I can't make out what they are. It would be much better for me at least just to have a nicely presented list of the recordings I have, in text format.

Preferably not grouped in terms of watch next, films and kids programmes, just grouped according to name with the latest recording at the top.

Would be so much easier to use.

Me too.

this. just started using channels the other day (still in my trial but very likely to subscribe), and this is one of my few annoyances. it's incredibly annoying to figure out where i'm at as to which shows were recorded tonight and what order i want to watch them in if there are several...a text list just like any other dvr would be extremely useful. even just the option to change to that style of listing would be great...

i'm a fire tv / android user, though...so this request is cross-platform.

Almost a year on and this is still annoying. As in there's too much of Channels deciding for itself what I want to watch! I want to be able to see a list of everything that I've recorded, as a text list with the latest recording at the top. It should be much easier to do than the present view!

This is one of the few things I miss about moving away from Sky+. They just had a list of recordings with series in a group. No pictures, no trying to decide what the next epsiode is going to be, just all nicely presented.

3 Likes