Tips on getting the best OTA signal

I have been struggling lately getting OTA on some channels. I have a 50 mile flat, angled. So far I've tried a lte filter, aluminum foil on the ends, The signal GH app. Better Hd Antenna or outdoor. Any other suggestions are appreciated. My zip is 32117

1 Like

How many channels do you get, which direction are you pointed, and what are you missing?
Iā€™m guessing from tvfool.com about 15.

1 Like

55, wesh2 Cw 18 Abc, fox are getting iffy lately. In the afternoon. I don't know if it's thunderstorms. Rarely have issues in the winter

Was able to get everything working. Since I have a Connect and a Duo, I picked up a small flat indoor and attached it to the back of the room. I was able to set each Station on the antenna that had the best signal. The weird thing is My NBC and Cw are on the same tower, but needed two antennas in different directions to pick up both.

1 Like

I do similar. I have two roof antennas that pick up different channels from different cities, but my second antenna picks up a perfect feed of a channel (CBS) that is coming from a place in the direction of where the first antenna is pointed at. But, if using the first antenna, there is some kind of intermittent interference on that frequency which makes the otherwise strong signal unreliable. By having the second antenna in a slightly different direction, it still gets the CBS signal strong enough for a reliable and perfect picture, but without the interference.

1 Like

Since i am home bound I changed all my Coax to RG6 reception increased substantially no more weak signals.

1 Like