Tons of Dropped Frames

Hi, been a channels user for number of years and it’s been great. However, today on the Apple TV I’m getting loads of dropped frames making tv almost unwatchable. I’m using a Hdhomerun Quatro with a raspberry pi. I’ve tested and I’m getting no dropped frames on other devices (iPhone, Google tv) just the Apple TV. Wondering if anyone has noticed this in the past few days?

I’ve also submitted diagnostics. Thanks

Have you tried rebooting? Also .ake sure you dont have hdr enabled.

Yes tried rebooting/resetting/uninstalling, still no luck. TV set to sdr. Thanks

How much free space is available on the AppleTV? If I remember correctly, Channels behaves quite poorly when there is not enough free space.

Try setting the video driver to Legacy. Was having the same issue and that seemed to correct things.

I’ve got 90 gb free.

I find that the audio and video go out of sync on legacy, does that happen with you?

Ok annoyingly, doing a factory reset of the Apple TV seems to resolve the issue. Not sure what changed as I’ve been using channels with this Apple TV flawlessly for over a year. I’ll continue to monitor and will update this thread if the issue returns. Thanks for everyone’s suggestions up to this point. Now to download and log into all of my apps again :weary:

I have not seen that issue. No.