Truenas Scale: Truecharts Installation

I saw that Channels DVR was added to the Truecharts catalog and had a few questions after trying it out.

1. Does this indicate that the DVR version being installed doesn't include chromium, and if so how should I go about issuing a pull request to include it...
[TVE] Auth failed for HTC: chrome failed to start:
ln: /channels-dvr/data/chromedp-chroot/headless-shell/swiftshader/.: File exists
./chromedp-shell: exec: line 55: /channels-dvr/data/chromedp-chroot/headless-shell/headless-shell: not found
  1. The initial setup process seems to require being on the same subnet to login, which is a little tricky when using kubernetes which is on its own subnet with ports forwarded through for the WebUI. To get around this I installed Firefox with VNC as a helm chart that runs on the same subnet, then using VNC was able to complete the initial login. Is there a better way of achieving this?

Need to use fancybits/channels-dvr:tve docker container. Maybe this line needs to change? feat(channels-dvr) Add channels-dvr by fenichelar · Pull Request #4527 · truecharts/charts · GitHub

cc @fenichelar

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.