TV connection to channel drops around sometime most nights

So lately I have been having an issue and can't seem to understand why. Around 10pm each night I usually will lose signal to FSN West and occasionally this has also happened with MyNetwork 13 as well also around 10p. I get a black picture with "connection lost" on the screen. Usually I just exit out and go back to the channel and everything works again.

Is there something that could cause this that I'm not aware of?

Is this an OTA channel through a HDHomeRun or something else?

Mynetwork LA 13 is OTA channel through a HDHomeRun. FSN west is tv everywhere channel

Is there some network or other operation happening on your DVR server around that time? Since both OTA and TVE streams come into your DVR via a network stream, this is one possibility. (Although, if you aren't using tuner sharing and viewing KCOP live, the stream is going direct from the tuner to the client, so that might change things.)

What is your network topology like? (What are the steps/devices from modem and tuner to the DVR server and the client?)

I'm really the only person who uses channels to watch tv. My brother would be the only other person and he rarely uses it. I have tuner sharing enabled on all my devices.

So from the modem it goes to our ASUS wireless router. I have a ethernet cable connected to the back of the router that goes to my switch that's in my room. From the switch I have a connection to my WD MyCloud PR2100 which houses the dvr server. In addition on the same switch I have my two hdhomerun devices connected as well.

This recently started happening like a month ago. I figured it would stop at some point at it hasn't. I also keep up with the latest channel updates as well.

I suppose when it happens you can check the NAS to see what's going on. top may offer some clues to see what's using resources on the NAS. Otherwise, anything else I might offer would be just spitballing guesses.