TV Episode thumbnails have disappeared

I'm running the DVR server on Ubuntu Linux and the DVR client runs on Shield Pro's.

I was running Server 05.28.0643 and everything was running fine.

I then upgraded to Server 06.03.0046 and all the thumbnails for my recorded TV show episodes have disappeared on the Shield. The main thumbnail for the show is present but when you click into it, all the episodes are showing a blue box for the thumbnail -- descriptive text is present. I should note that episode thumbnails are all present under the Library tab of the web UI.

Today I upgraded to Server 06.05.1524 -- no change, still no thumbnails on the Shield. Web UI is fine.

When looking through the Beta forum I noticed that 3 da ago Android Client 06.02.2336 was released with a notation that it was a major update and that if you are missing images anywhere, you should open a thread to report it. My Shields auto-upgrade the client when it is released, so I had it when the problem started. I am currently running Android client 06.03.0028.

Thanks, should be fixed in new beta apk

Thank you. My Shields have updated to DVR Client 06.05.2311. The episode thumbnails are all back.

1 Like