TV Everywhere Channels FS1, FS2 & BTN Not Working

I have Channels DVR and use Vidgo Plus. I'm able to access all three, FS1, FS2, & BTN when I go out to fox.com/live and use my Vidgo login credentials.

If I go into my Channels DVR server and 'Edit' the Vidgo channels list and go down to FS1, FS2, & BTN, they show :

I've tried doing a rescan for each and get the same results.

Just checked all three about 2 minutes ago.

Must be tied to something particular with Vidgo. I just tested all three networks with DirecTV credentials, and they work without problems in Channels. (Using DVR version 2020.10.19.2252.)

Please click-and-hold the update button, then rescan those channels after the upgrade is complete.

I opened my DVR and Checked for an update and is said I'm current:

I did a rescan of my Vidgo channels then went in to "edit' them and they are showing the same:

Is there a newer version of Channels DVR I can download and install on my server?

See:

How long does the download take? Been downloading for about 5 minutes.

Please let us know if this fixes the issue for you. For me, it just got rid of 404's, but all 3 sports channels still failed to log in.

Refresh the browser. The dvr web admin is broken in a lot of places since the backend upgrade.

Okay, I did the update:

After I did a rescan of my Vidgo channels, FS1 & FS2 now show up and ae working but BTN still isn't working (see below):

I checked again this morning and both FS1 & FS2 are working (thanks for the fix) but BTN still isn't. Here the version of Channels DVR I'm up on:

Here is the message I get when I rescan the BTN:

I’m getting the same 404 message with Dish Network for FS1 and FS2. BTN working fine. I’m on 2020.10.24.1720.