TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

To follow up: Rescanning the individual channels with the most recent beta (2019.07.20.0419) fixed this issue. Thanks!!

1 Like

Sure did; even removed the entire line up. I'm getting the same error with MOTORTREND

I can even log in using the link you provided with no problem.

@RJ_Make Have you tried rescanning the individual channels that are problematic vs. rescanning all of them? I found this option to work for me with the latest beta DVR for channels I was have authorization issues with using Philo.

Thanks and yes I've tried individual, and collective re-scan and even removed the entire line up. Results are the same.

Are iPads supported? I only get OTA

Is this channel still available? It no longer shows up in the listing.

Either the app is not connected to your dvr, or you don't have any TVE channels favorited. You can check the settings tab to see if the TVE source is visible or not.

Please email us at [email protected] so we can figure this out. Others on FIOS are able to access NGC so something strange is going on.

If you click the pencil icon and then click Edit, what channel names appear under ch6205 onwards

CHANNELS01

The channel was there when we tested this a month ago or so.

Try rescanning DEPORTES again. It should not be showing an auth error. Once it says "notAuthorized" you can refresh the page and FS-RSN- channels will appear. If it continues to show an auth error, please email me the logs from the Log tab.

It's there and working now. Thank you.

I have found that the first scan when PS Vue is added as a source must just be too many hits to their system, so rescanning those missing channels at a later time seems to be working.

Can you try rescan with the latest build?

That fixed it. Thanks for all your hard work.

Only one more channel to go and I'll have a fully working lineup. MOTORTREND..

Does it work on https://watch.motortrend.com/watch/motortrend

MOTORTREND ISSUE
Doing a rescan on my old NAS I get
6114 MOTORTREND 403 Forbidden: Access to the requested resource path has been forbidden: [Unauthorized User Network: VEL, 24HexCharacters, motortrend, TV-14].

On my new NAS that has the channel enabled, when I try to watch now I get
Error: TVE: 403 Forbidden: Access to the requested resource path has been forbidden: [Unauthorized User Network: VEL, 24HexCharacters, motortrend, TV-14].

Wasn't sure if the 24HexCharacters was tied to my account, but it's the same string on both errors.

Going to the website https://watch.motortrend.com/watch/motortrend I'm able to authenticate.

Does rescanning make any difference?

No, same error everytime.

New NAS
2019-07-21%20Channels%20DVR%20NEW

Old NAS
2019-07-21%20Channels%20DVR%20OLD

Trying to Watch Now on New NAS
2019-07-21%20Channels%20DVR%20NEW%20Watch%20Now

I log in successfully, but just a white page with no player or anything appears. I tried several browser all with the same result.

So it looks like it's a MOTORTREND issue at this point?

After a few issues with previous releases TV Everywhere is now working perfectly. Is it possible to use a second DVR away from home in order to avoid upload speed issues with TVE channels, or are you limited to a single DVR at one location?

You can setup multiple DVRs under one account, but only one can have the remote access feature enabled at any given time.

Thanks, this update fixed my issue. Was using devices without shift key and it was showing that I had latest version... your post showed me I didn’t. Windows PC and shift key to update got me the newer version and my channels are working again.