TV Everywhere not working on Apple TV

Okay thanks. Try clicking the pencil icon under FIOS, then click Edit at the top right, scroll down to a channel that's not working and click Rescan next to it. Then go to Help > Submit Diagnostics

I’ve honestly reached the end of the road with this whole Live TV/DVR setup. Way too finicky and it’s causing issues in the household with the wife and kids. Too much hassle and tinkering involved. The hardware I have is overkill for this application, so is my network. Problem is too much software down the line and too much updating, too much waiting for features, it’s just enough. I’m gonna just convince the wife that 100% Streaming is the way to go in order to avoid these issues. Thanks for trying to assist, but I’ve reached my end with all this.

1 Like

Makes sense. Good luck, hope you find something that works well for your family.

This morning I deleted the TVE source, re-added the source and logged in and 111 Channels were restored. When you asked me to perform the rescan yesterday, the TVE Source went from 96 Channels to 54. No matter how many times I scanned that’s all I was able to get. This morning I get 111 Channels and the older channels were restored. Was there some sort of outage yesterday?