TV Everywhere not working on NAS

I have two 2 QNAP Nas and wanted to put a second server on my older one. The older one does not run Docker because the OS doesn't support it so I have downloaded the QNAP app and installed it. HD Homerun,Pluto and Stirr work fine but when I try to use TV Everywhere with Verizon fios it doesn't sign in. Then I installed channels on my iMac where it logged in and worked fine but for some reason I had to install google chrome for it to work. Is this a issue with the qnap app or is it because of the OS it's running is older than the new one. Also the new NAS I'm running container station with docker and everything is running fine but I didn't want to uninstall TV Everywhere and reinstall it to see if it was a NAS problem in case I couldn't get back my TV Everywhere.

I don't have the QNAP but there a lot of post on this forum that reference an issue with 32 bit non Intel versions. No idea if that's still the issue but do a search and see if that applies to your situation.

The older QNAP is running a Intel Atom 2.13GHZ Dual core so I would think I would be ok plus it worked before on this NAS.

If I recall correctly, some early Atom processors were 32-bit, and some were 64-bit, but only shipped with 32-bit bootloaders and OSes.

As far as Chrome and TVE: Chrome (or Chromium) is required, as Channels uses the browser to interact with the websites, authenticate your credentials, and initiate the TVE streams. Having the browser is a pre-requisite for TVE.