TVE for NFL Network DISH /YouTubeTV

searched several times but didn't see relevant topic. I have not been watching NFL Network at all lately so don't know if this is a recent change or not. Cannot get TVE access to NFL network using Dish credentials. Looks like it could just be a browser issue or streaming format issue, not an auth issue. I have tried Safari on MacOS, Chrome on MacOS, and Chrome on Windows 10, Chrome on iPadOS. Get a successful authentication to Dish, but when it goes to "watch now" and start the stream, never get streamed video. And yes I get this channel and yes I can watch it from my Dish receiver. I have been using Channels DVR and TVE for many months already and my other common TVE setup is working fine. I am running Channels DVR on my Mac mini M1 (BigSur latest update) if that makes a difference. Just wondering if this is a common issue with NFL Network TVE access lately or for months. the "web player" viewer on Channels DVR admin page also does not work with NFL network, but works fine for other channels. In all instances it appears the stream is trying to start, I get a spinning circle, then nothing. I also have an account with access to YouTubeTV and when I authenticate with that over web, get the same type of spinning circle then dropout [chrome on iPadOS].

Works for me. You would need to submit diagnostics and email support for help.