Right when I decided to drop xfinity and go with Philo, I was still struggling with the multiple interfaces when watching tv. I decided to give channels another shot and saw they had the tve enabled product. Put in my Philo credentials and it works great so far. I have also tried dish credentials and those work fine. I’ve only experienced a few buffers here and there and some recordings that ended early. Awesome idea guys. If I knew how to code, I would have done this myself. I hope it sticks around.
I agree this solution is what pushed me over the edge to run this full time (hopefully)
I still need the WAF once her shows start recording but I think the product is ready for our use.