TVE - no TLC on Xfinity

A few days ago, I lost TLC (among a few other channels) on Xfinity. I get

403: Not permitted to watch.
(access.denied.missingpackage)

Running the latest pre-release. No problem accessing and authorizing TLC on their website as well as directly on Xfinity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try these TVE Troubleshooting tips in order as applicable

1 Like

Authorizing with Xfinity just fine. Watching on Xfinity website is fine. Just not pulling TLC from Xfinity TVE, while I can log in and watch live on TLC's website.
So strange... Troubleshooting is all Green.

What version of Channels DVR?
What does TLC look like in Rescan Channels?

Did you follow these steps?

• Close all browser windows and open a new private/incognito browser window to access your dvr (Some users had to access the DVR web UI remotely or using secure HTTPS to add a source)
  • Open a second tab in the same browser window and login to nbc.com/live , dismiss any popups/notifications your provider may display on login.
  • Before rescanning individual channels, use Update Password under the gear dropdown next to your source in the DVR web UI and just key in your existing Provider password to clear the chromedata folder (which is only used for Spectrum and Xfinity per this post )
  • Individually rescan channels with issues using Rescan Channels under the gear dropdown next to your source in the DVR web UI.
  • Reboot your server or restart your package or container if running in one.
  • Remove and re-add your source.

If all the above fails, submit DVR diagnostics from the DVR web UI Support>Troubleshooting

Got it working. Had to re-add provider and let it scan everything. All channels came back authorized. Thanks for your help! I'm on the latest Pre-Release, in a docker.
Thanks for your help!

1 Like