TVE on New Raspberry Pi w/ Custom Channels RPi Image Showing "Not In Subscription" Error

Around 6 months ago, I had TVE working with the same Xfinity Credentials on a Server hosted on an NVIDIA Shield. I've recently built a RPi server w/ the custom Channel RPi Image and am hitting an unexpected "not in subscription" error:

I'm able to view 50+ TVE Streams (TV Go Channels) via the Xfinity Stream App without issue.

I've searched through the community forums and don't see anyone with my exact issue, curious if there are any tips out there on how to resolve the "not in subscription" message when they are included in my subscription?

Sounds like auto authentication issue if you're using Comcast login from another address

1 Like

You're correct: I am trying to use the Comcast Login credentials for my main Comcast account (includes TVE streams), on my server, which is located in at an address w/ Xfinity Internet-only service.

Is there no way around auto-authentication? I don't seem to run into this issue accessing TVE streams while logging-in with my main (TVE-enabled) credentials via the Xfinity Stream app at the internet-only service location.

You have to login to the home account and disable auto authentication.

1 Like

Exactly the tip I needed. Thanks so much for your always quick and incredibly helpful replies.

turning off auto authentication helped get past the initial not in subscription BUT i still get it later and it shows a picture of the Verizon login screen which is another one of my TVE sources.