TVE support not working for WBBM (CBS Chicago)

Last week I lost my TVE access to WBBM. I downloaded the latest Channels code and did several rescans but nothing is restoring access. I still have access to WBBM through Youtube and that's the account I used to establish TVE in Channels for all my local Chicago stations. WMAQ (NBC) and WLS (ABC) still work. What else can I try?

Have you tried Live Stream TV Shows, Sports and News on CBS ? If you cannot authorize with your local station here, there is nothing Channels can do.

Also check out the tips at: TVE Troubleshooting tips

My local CBS station does not have a TVE feed anymore so I'm getting it through OTA or by watching the local CBS station through the YouTubeTV app.

Apparently something changed. When I click the link in your message I get a message telling me CBS access is currently not supported but I should sign up for Paramount+. Seems like CBS isn't satisfied with whatever money they get from companies like Youtube TV now that they have Paramount+. I guess this means I'm stuck using the Youtube DVR for CBS instead of Channels. I'm too far from Chicago to get WBBM OTA. I was using Locast for my local stuff and when that got shut down I subscribed to Youtube TV.

Well my local CBS has just started working by itself randomly. I'm in the Seattle area (KIRO). It quit working many weeks ago and going to https://www.cbs.com/live-tv/stream/ it said it was not available in my area. Now going to the same link I was able to log in just fine and watch CBS local. Channels TVE is now logging in just fine. I did not change anything!