TVision Launches TVE Support

TVision launched TVE support today. Given this, the vibe package for $10/m looks decent. Here is a list of the supported & Unsupported channels.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/tve-tvision

None of the Disney owned networks are supported.

Here's a Breakdown of TVE supported channels in each package for a quick reference.

Vibe $10/m

• Adult Swim
  • AMC
  • Animal Planet
  • BBC America
  • BET
  • CMT
  • Comedy Central
  • Discovery Channel
  • DIY Network
  • Food Network
  • Hallmark Channel
  • Hallmark Drama
  • Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
  • HGTV
  • IFC
  • Investigation Discovery
  • MTV
  • Nick Jr.
  • OWN
  • Paramount Network
  • SundanceTV
  • TLC
  • Travel Channel
  • TV Land
  • VH1
  • WE tv

Live $40/m - As of right now the Vibe (Limited Time) package is included with any Live package.

• Cartoon Network
  • CNN
  • FOX
  • Fox Business Network
  • Fox Deportes
  • Fox News Channel
  • FS1
  • FS2
  • HLN
  • TBS
  • TNT
  • truTV

Live+ $50/m - All channels from Vibe (Limited Time) & Live are automatically included

• Big Ten Network
  • Cooking Channel
  • Destination America
  • NFL Network
  • Science Channel
  • TCM

Live Zone $60/m - All Channels from Vibe (Limited Time), Live, & Live Plus Included

• NFL RedZone

This is from a quick look. If anyone has any corrections. Let me know. From this, the Vibe package is really the only package worth it. The Disney owned networks not being included are rough.

2 Likes

Sweet! Is this an option under the TV everywhere providers in channels DVR?

They are headed in the right direction, but have a ways to go. Without FSN Tennessee for Predators games, it looks like I will have to stick with Spectrum cable, for now. AT&T is the only streamer left with FSN regionals, and the package that includes them is still more expensive than Spectrum. It sounds like when FSN becomes Bally's, they might sell a regional package.

1 Like

Do you see them as a provider at https://www.nbc.com/mvpd-picker
https://community.getchannels.com/t/tvision-by-t-mobile/24379/21

Well, as usual, there are a couple channels not on the Vision TVE list (Syfy, USA) that I watch. Usually it’s TNT that non-cable providers don’t have, but T-Mobile does. So I’m left with keeping Spectrum again. Someday a provider will have the channels I want on TVE, but today wasn’t that day.

1 Like

The devs need verification of a login working channel & a link to it. I don't have TVision, so I can't verify. My plan does not qualify with Tmo to be able to get a hold of it.

NBC is not a supported TVE provider.

Two threads going on at the same time. Refer to

i've read a few articles that indicate that Disney networks are available via TVE. has your information that they are not supported been confirmed.

i haven't used tvision yet so can't check

thanks

i think tvision is the first streaming option to carry the turner networks via TVE. may have something to do with the prior cable version of tvision (they bought Layer3 tv) may be why they have access.

The link I supplied in the OP is directly from T-mobiles website. They have any Disney operated networks listed as Unsupported. I don't have TVision either. My Tmobile account doesn't qualify for sign up yet.

ok. the article i read was not from them. i do have the ability to sign up for the service but was going to wait until they got TVE access and the channels app had access to them. may just sign up for a day or two just to check on my own.

i just subscribed to them. the disney channels themselves and freeform don't have access yet. but i did just log into ESPN (owned by disney) by using t-mobile as provider. so possibly in the near future for the other channels.

Question on the list of TVision TVE that list that starts this string:

Do ALL of those channels load into the Channels DVR, or is it like Sling, Youtube TV, Philo, and others, where some channels have a different level of TVE that only works in apps, but not in the Channels DVR?

If it's not all the channels on the above list, can someone post a list of what they are getting? Thanks.

Open the link at the top of the page it tells you which channels T mobile hass support for and the ones they don't

So, it's confirmed that CNN loads into the Channels DVR? Usually it does not, unless you have a legacy cable company login.

I can't say for sure, but you are logging in as T mobile cable cable service, not a separate T vision

I found out why I could not see T-Mobile as a provider in the TV Everywhere list: The server needed an update and I had to shift-click update to force new version. I then as able to choose T-Mobile and it is updating now. Thank you! Original msg: TVision does not appear as a provider in the TVEverywhere list of providers in the Channels server? Why is that?

It's under T-Mobile, same as on fox.com/live or watch.hgtv.com

Saw the $10 Vibe package, which would be perfect for what the wife and I watch. Then saw you have to be a T-Mobile subscriber... :sob: