Two HDHomerun Connect Duo, single guide?

I’ve added a second HDHomerun Connect Duo to my configuration. I was going to use it with a second antenna which points in a different direction in order to receive those channels better. That portion set up fine, but when I added the HDHomerun to Channels via my Apple TV, it appears as though the Guide is only for the HDHomerun that is configured with a higher priority. When I change the priority of the two tuners, the Guide changes based on the channels available on that higher priority tuner. I saw the announcement from a previous release where it stated that there is one unified guide, but for some reason I don’t see that. Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks!

Dan

The guide is unified, but when there are channels that appear in both lineups only one entry is shown using the logo of the highest priority tuner.

Are there overlapping channels between the two tuners?

Yes, there are overlapping channels, but some of the channels get better reception on one tuner than the other (due to antenna direction) and that’s what I was trying to optimize.

For example, HDHomerun A is connected to an antenna that gets better reception on Channel 6 than HDHomerun B. B gets better reception for channel 38 than A.

So, I deleted channel 6 on B (in the Apple TV app by selecting the red circle with a line through it), and deleted channel 38 on A.

If Homerun A had a higher priority, then channel 6 would show up in the guide, but not 38. If Homerun B had higher priority, then channel 38 would be displayed in the guide but not channel 6. I assume the guide should display all channels, but behind the scenes know that in order to access channel 6 it should use Homerun A, and for 38 to use Homerun B.

I realize may be doing something wrong. Just looking for a pointer in the right direction. Thanks!

Dan

Try hiding the channels on your HDHR instead, via my.hdhomerun.com