Unable To Use Ruku TV Remote

Hello friends. Hello friends. I can't use my Roku TV Remote. I don't understand if there is a problem with the remote or if I am doing something wrong. Can anyone help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

Roku tv remote for which device?

If youā€™re trying to use it to control an attached device running Channels via HDMI-CEC, Roku support for passing buttons through is relatively minimal.

I have an Apple TV connected to my TCL Roku TV; even with additional hidden settings, the arrows/OK button work, the ā† button maps to the menu button (but thereā€™s no press/hold support), play/pause works, but the fast forward/rewind buttons do nothing and thereā€™s no additional buttons you can map, because they simply donā€™t exist on the Roku remote.

Thank you all for replying to me. I'm talking about TCL Roku TV. However, my remote problem has been solved. After I found this article from Google, the problem was solved by applying a process mentioned there. That is, I just manually paired the Roku Remote with the media player, the issue was fixed.

1 Like