Upcoming TV/Movies

I realize you can see some (very little) upcoming movies and recommended TV shows.

I would think upcoming movies would include a week or two worth of upcoming movies? How far ahead does it go?

It says somewhere 21 days.

I don’t see that anywhere. I go to the web, and click on search and I see Upcoming Movies. No where does it say 21 days. I no for a fact it’s not 21 days worth of movies.

When I set up the DVR function, it specifically mentioned 3 weeks worth of guides would be available. That is 21 days. -- The attached screen capture shows 10 September -- 21 days.

You get 21 days of guide data. There may or may not be “21 days worth” of movies, or whatever, in there.

I can see the same in guide, that confirms I have 21 days of guide data, but when I click on search and upcoming movies it’s only a page. Plex pulls in multiple pages and pages of upcoming movies.

I’d like to see upcoming content broken down by genre ,channel, shows, sports movies

1 Like

Agreed! I’m a huge fan of Channels, but that’s one of the features that I liked with my Tablo. I could pull up list of upcoming shows by channel, for example, for the the 14 day period. It’s just another way of finding content that you might not otherwise realize was available.

4 Likes