Use SchedulesDirect.com for Custom Channels EPG?

I'm new to IPTV/Custom Channels. I already have an annual account with SchedulesDirect.com for Windows Media Center. Anyone know of a guide that shows me how to use this account to produce EPG for Custom Channels as well? I didn't find much on their forum or this one.

Not seeing Channels DVR on their approved apps list, but not sure that matters?
https://schedulesdirect.org/approvedsoftware

EPG123 will extract XMLTV from Schedules Direct... If that is what you want to do ?

1 Like

I'm not sure? I want to replace this current link with one that provides more EPG because the current one is missing most channels.

Are those Channels M3U channels in your schedules direct lineups ?

They are legal, live OTA M3U channels which are not associated with Channels DVR.

IPTV-org channels

I misunderstood the question. These are not in my Schedules Direct lineup.
I haven't figured out how to get that far even.

Sorry maybe someone else can help.

Remove the XML file. Go to Manage Lineup and map the stations. You don't need Schedules Direct because your DVR subscription includes the same data.

3 Likes

I don't seem to be having very good luck with that?

I don't believe Gracenote (the company supplying guide data for Zap2It, Schedules Direct, and Channels) includes listings for Pluto's FAST channels.

(From the previous posts and screenshots, I was under the impression you were seeking guide access for OTA/cable/satellite channels delivered via IPTV, not FAST channels.)

I'm new to IPTV/Custom Channels. I don't know what I'm saying.

Here are some featured Community contributed projects using custom channels Channels — Community

You can view all the different ones in the Custom Channels section of the forum Custom Channels - Channels Community