Use Skip buttons to quick switch between Channels Collections in Guide

Unless I am missing an existing feature (entirely possible based on my past record!) if you are halfway down the Guide pages for one Channels Collection and want to switch to another Collection, you have to navigate back to the top of the Guide, select the Channel Collection drop-down and pick the one you want. Not exactly onerous, but what if the skip buttons moved you instantly to the next/previous Collection? That would be a great feature IMO. The skip buttons don't do anything currently when you are in the Guide so they would seem to be available to do this.

On android TV boxes and dongles I hit the back button on the remote and it takes me to the top of the Guide Collection the first channel on the list then you move up to the collection and change it

Yes, and if you press and hold the up button on my remote it also gets there. I just like minimising clicks and thought this might be a nice option to add.

My current satellite box system uses the skip buttons in the guide to switch between bouquets (as they call the collections) and it works really well.

1 Like

I agree with this request and I voted. :slightly_smiling_face:

It may not seem like much but it's a little improvement like this that turns a user experience from good to great.