Version 3.2.3 is giving me the No tuners available message

Nothing, I got the email about a new beta, and that it’s ready to test but that’s it. The one I have expired

Me too. 3.2.3 broke my Apple TV 3. I also have a HDHomerun Dual.

So I set myself a reset password just to check to see if I was getting emails and I get an email to reset my password just fine but when it comes to the beta program I’m not getting any emails from that link

Whatever you did I got the email and I thank you hope I wasn’t too much of a bother as the rest of us again thank you

1 Like

Please send me the code for testflight. Thanks!

Same problem, new here, whats the fix?

Version 3.2.4 is available on the App Store with the bug fix. You can open the App Store and update to the new version from there if your ATV hasn’t updated automatically yet.

1 Like

Exactly the same issue here... I can’t watch any TV at all.. can someone please help?

Same here just updated to 3.2.24 today and will not load any tuners. No sources detected.

Was just working fine this morning. Please advise.

The version of the app that’s available on the Apple TV App Store is 3.2.24 and it just gives me “NO SOURCES DETECTED” and I am unable to even manually add my HDHomeRun Extend under the “Add source”. I was watching it and it just went out! Gone! Kaput! Grrrr!

Hello
Tried with current stable version and with beta version and always get tuner not available on Apple TV 4K.
Works fine on nvidia shield and on pc.
Tuner appears under settings but every channel give the above error

Please click Support > Submit Diagnostics in the app (after the error happens) then email [email protected]

Thank you for your answer but I figured it out.
Creating rule on windows server firewall for the port used by tuner solve the problem.
Thank you again