Video & Audio issues

Why is it that the App will work great for hours then all of a sudden video is choppy & audio cuts in & out ? I have plenty of bandwidth that is not the issue . Can clouds cause interference like with a traditional satellite? I bought the most high end over the air antenna

I wish the App had a settings page where you can see & log all the issues & signal quality

You can open my.hdhomerun.com to see the signal quality and strength from your antenna

No, but wind, rain and passing aircraft can. So can interference from other nearby intermittently-operated transmitters.

As tmm1 noted: You can go to my.hdhomerun.com -> HDHomeRun CONNECT ... -> Tuner Status -> Tuner N, where "N" is the tuner number, and see signal strength and quality, and symbol quality.

There is also an app for MS-Windows and Linux systems: HDHomeRun Config GUI, that will allow you to watch them, dynamically, in real time, and apps for Android and iOS devices.

Have you done a speed test to the streaming device? From a web browser go to n.n.n.n:57000/speedtest, where "n.n.n.n" is the IP address of the streaming device. Do this while the problem is occurring.

Have you tried the native HDHomeRun app when this is happening?