Video flashing on tivostream4k when playing from imported library

When I play a show from my imported library on my tivo stream4k, i get intermittent black/blank flashes in the video - split second in length between 5 and 30 seconds or so apart.

If I play the same video in emby on the same stream4k device it plays perfectly.

Additionally, if I play the same video from Channels app on another device, a firetvstick for example, it also plays perfectly.

Any ideas?

Quick update - have not been able to find an answer here. I did see that there were reports of this black flashing happening on stream4k devices in the past when their updates were messing with the hardware decoder - although that seems to have been fixed now for a while. And right now this just seems to be happening playing library content through channels .. the same content from the same server played on the same stream4k through emby or plex does not have the flashing... Can't understand why.

Does it happen with software decoder?

when i switched to software all i got was audio and a black screen .. was a hevc encode not sure if software can handle that.

Not sure. If you submit diagnostics from software and hardware mode maybe we can see what's going on.

ok not home now ill post later with timestamp of diag submissions - thanks!

Send the diags about an hour ago. Played two different files for about 30 seconds each, random flashing on both.