Video is lagging on playback from antenna recorded channels

I’m now getting lots of lag on every recorded show, OTA or TVE. I’m using the latest Apple TV beta. I’ve restarted my Mac mini and restarted the Apple TV as well, but the lag is unwatchable.

Live tv seems okay, but nothing recorded. What can I do to help diagnose the issue?

I did just submit a diagnostic log for the video player.

I've been having lagging issues on everything. Signed up for a free trial of Hulu to tide me over while this is going on. I love the Channel DVR setup, so I hope it can get resolved.

Can you.explain the lag better or take a video of it?

Please try to explain it better.

I deleted the bad recordings, so I don't have a video to show of it.

But, to try and explain the the lag, when you're watching a show, it pauses/skips every couple of seconds. For example, you'll see/hear about 2 seconds of show, then it will pause/stutter for a second or two, then repeat constantly.

So, you hear two seconds, miss 1-2 seconds, hear 2 seconds, miss 1-2 seconds. This is video and audio, you can't really understand the words and it's very jolting to watch. Basically lag.

I haven't tried watching shows from the computer, i just watch via the Apple TV.

I was able to get a quick video, but I can’t attach videos to this forum.

You can email it to [email protected] with a link to this thread.

Have you checked the [SNR] logs from the DVR Log tab for that recording to see if it had signal issues?